CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PLANNING
WHOLE HOTEL – RE-OPENING
As you may be aware, our Hotel has been closed due to the Covid-19 restrictions. In line with the current government directive, we are now in the path to reopening our Hotel soon. We cannot wait to welcome you back or as a new guest to the Atlantic Hotel!
Our whole Team is working for you to have the best Short Break or a Long Holiday with Peace of Mind!
We are putting in place precursory measures and guidance to aid our guests in mitigating the potential risks posed to public health and our business by Covid-19. We want to reassure you that we are monitoring the Covid-19 outbreak situation closely and that we will continue to update our guidelines and procedures in line with the global and national health authorities to ensure that we are prepared to address the most current state of affairs.
Our main priority continues to be the wellbeing and safety of our guests and team members at all times. We are aiming for a safe environment, a place of tranquillity and security, where you can relax and enjoy your stay.
With an already acclaimed high hygiene and cleanliness standard, the Atlantic Hotel is currently increasing this level throughout the hotel by planning and putting in place some regulations as follows:
* Strict compliance with recommendations from WHO, Government, HSE, IHF and Fáilte Ireland - signs/posters promoting good hand-washing practice, the use of hand sanitisers, good respiratory hygiene
* Safe access with sanitary controls to suppliers, employees and customers (e.g. prominent display of alcohol-based hand sanitiser units in various areas)
* Control of all products that arrive at the hotel, favouring the purchase of proximity, local and sustainable
* Specialized personnel, trained and equipped in hygiene and protection measures to adapt our protocols to the new situation - Increasing the disinfection frequency of all spaces while maintaining an active cleaning process.
* Top certified suppliers in the market with the best equipment for both employees and customers
* Reduced Restaurant capacity - increased space between tables providing a safer and therefore relaxed experience. You will also be able to continue to take advantage of our outdoor area.
* Deep hygiene protocols several times a day and active cleaning philosophy
* Table reservation will be essential
* Tables and other high contact items such a cutlery, chairs, menus, etc will be cleaned and disinfected completely after each use
The above are only preparatory measures and guidance as we are continuing to update our procedures in line with any new directives from the Health Service Executive/Irish Hotels Federation. When we reopen we want to afford you the peace of mind that will allow you to relax and enjoy and wonderful hotel experience while staying with us.
At the Atlantic Hotel, we are passionate travellers ourselves and we are committed to welcoming business and leisure travellers. Whether you are planning to travel from the 29th June or any time thereafter, you can expect to receive the same excellent service and attention to detail that our guests have come to expect at the Atlantic Hotel.
We truly hope that these circumstances improve in the near future and would like to thank you for your continued loyalty.